Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gifts.

Three sons, Koch, Forego and Kaposi left home and prospered.

When getting back together they discussed their success and the great gifts they were able to buy their elderly mother.



The first son, Koch said, "I sent mother a Mercedes Benz"

The 2nd son, Forego said,"I bought mum a mansion".

The 3rd son, Kaposi smirked and said,"I've got u both beat!!! Remember how mum like reading the Bible when we were young and you know she cant see very well anymore?...well ­, I sent her an Amazing parrot that recites the entire Bible! It took elders in the church 12 years to teach this parrot. He's one of a kind! Mom now just have to name the verse and pap!...the parrot recites it"!

Soon after this meeting of the sons, mum sent them 'THANK U' letters.

To the first son Koch:

"I am too old to travel and spend most of my time at home, so I never used the Mercedes."

To the 2nd son:

"Forego, the house you built was so big and even though I live in one room, I still have to clean the whole house".

To the 3rd son:

"Kaposi,you are my favorite son. You have such good sense to know what your mother likes.The CHICKEN was simply delicious..."